Terms and Conditions
For the purpose of obtaining merchandise from Spectrum Solutions. The statement in writing is made intending that seller should rely on the same as correct. Buyer
further agrees to terms and conditions as set forth herein.
As consideration for the advancement of credit we individually, jointly, and severally agree as follows:
- To be bound by all the terms, conditions contained in this application seller may modify the terms and conditions of this application from time to time upon notice of such change. Such changes shall be effective for all transactions after the date of notice.
- Terms of payment: customer hereby agrees to pay invoices when due according to terms stated on invoice given by Spectrum Solutions.
- In the event that the buyer does not pay the amount due pursuant to the terms that
were given to them by Spectrum Solutions, The buyer agrees to pay a delinquent
interest charge at the highest rate pursuant to the laws of Utah.
- Customer agrees to pay all cost and attorney fees incurred in collection of all past due invoices and accounts.
- Claims must be made within 10 days of receipt of goods, and advise seller of any
transaction we dispute in a written statement with specifying the reason for such
- Spectrum Solutions at any time without notice, can cancel all credit available to buyer and refuse to make any further credit advances because of customers failure to pay for goods when due or for any other reason deemed good and sufficient by it.
- In the event of default, death, bankruptcy, insolvency, attachment or levy against us or against our property Spectrum Solutions shall be entitled to the entire amount of our
- Appropriate charges as provided for by applicable state law shall be imposed in the
event of customer checks being returned to Spectrum Solutions by the customer’s
- Customer certifies that the information presented by the customer in this application is true and correct, and that Spectrum Solutions is authorized to contact all references contained in this application who are authorized to release any information relating to customers credit herein.